Privacy and Protection of Personal Data Policy
Date of publication: 02/10/2020
Seller: a legal entity GENETS LIMITED, which sells tickets to a cultural and entertainment event through the use of the Site, on the one hand, and
- General provisions
- The seller assumes obligations to protect the personal data of all persons who have visited this site (hereinafter – the “Site”), and therefore seeks to protect the confidentiality of personal data (information or a collection of information about an individual that is identified or can be identified), thereby creating and ensuring the most comfortable conditions for using the site for each user. This Privacy and Protection of Personal Data Policy (hereinafter – the “Policy”) establish the procedure for the Seller to process the scope of personal data, the types of personal data that are collected, the purpose of using such personal data, the interaction of the Seller with third parties, security measures to protect personal data, conditions for access to personal data, as well as well as contact information for the user about access, making changes, blocking or deleting your personal data and handling any questions that the user may have about the practice of protecting personal data.
- Collection and use of personal data
- When the site is used by the user, the Seller processes the user data, namely:
– ip addresses;
– parameters and settings of Internet browsers (User-agent).
2.2. When you visit the site, all logins are recorded. Other user traffic information is not processed or saved. In any case, when information is optionally requested, the user will be notified at the time of collection of such information. The Seller does not collect personal data disclosing racial or ethnic affiliation, opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or membership in trade unions, genetic data, biometric data for the unified identification of an individual, health data or data on the sexual life of an individual or his sexual orientation. The Seller collects data on site visit statistics. The information may contain connections, traffic, the user’s browser, as well as the date, time, duration of work on the Internet and stay on the Site.
- Processing of personal data
- Processing and storage of the provided personal data is carried out in data centers, where equipment is located that ensures the functioning of the Site services. The provided personal data is processed and can be stored in a personal data database or in a separate database table of the site.
- Purpose of using personal data
- The user’s personal data is used to ensure the provision of Internet services of the site, the sale of tickets, their delivery, exchange and return of funds, the exchange of information/news, relations in the field of cultural events and communication.
- Period of storage of personal data
- Personal data is stored for no longer than is necessary for the purpose of processing it. After the subject of personal data is not a user of the site by deleting an account on the Site, his personal data is also automatically deleted.
- Cookie is a text file or files containing a small amount of information that are sent to a web browser and stored on a user’s device. Such devices include a computer, mobile phone or other device with which the user visits the Site. Cookies can be eternal (they are called permanent cookies) and stored on the computer until the user deletes them or temporary (such cookies are called session cookies), that is, they are saved only until the browser is closed. In addition, cookies are divided into main (they are set directly by the visited site) and third-party (set by other sites).
- when the user visits the site again, the cookie data is updated;
- in most cases, the default web browser allows cookies to be automatically stored on the user’s device;
- disabling cookies may lead to a restriction of access to published materials and/or inadequate functioning of the Site services.
- Seller uses such categories of cookies:
– strictly necessary cookies – are necessary for the user to move around the web page, search the Site, remember the user’s previous actions when switching to the previous page in the same session.
– operational cookies – aggregate information about how the Site is used. This data is stored on the user’s device between web browser sessions. Examples of such data can be the following metrics: time spent on the Site, most frequently visited pages, understanding which sections and services of the site were most interesting to the user, effectiveness of one or another advertising and/or marketing campaign, etc. All information collected through operational cookies is intended for statistical and analytical purposes. Some cookie data may be provided to third parties that have permission from the web resource and solely for the above purposes.
– functional cookies – are used to save settings or configurations that are stored on the user’s device between web browser sessions. These cookies also allow users to watch videos, participate in interactive activities (polls) and interact with social networks. To make the impression more pleasant after visiting the resource, these cookies remember the information provided by the user, increasing the efficiency of interaction with the site.
– target cookies – are used to provide content that may interest the user. This data is stored on the user’s device between web browser sessions. Examples of such data may include the following metrics: tracking recommended text, graphic, audio and video material to avoid re-display, managing targeted advertising, evaluating the effectiveness of advertising campaigns, information about user visits to other resources during transitions, and other site settings. The Site may share this information with other parties, including media clients, advertisers, agencies and related business partners, so that they provide quality targeted advertising.
– markers files of third-party services and analytics services:
- Cookie management:
- Major web browsers (listed below) are set to accept cookies automatically. In order to disable them, use the help function in your browser. Help can be accessed via the menu or using the F1 button.
Microsoft Edge – https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement
Mozilla Firefox – https://www.mozilla.org/en/privacy/websites/#cookies
Google Chrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Safari for macOS – https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- Site interaction with other resources
- When the site is used by the user, codes of other Internet resources and third parties may be present on its
pages, as a result of which such Internet resources and third parties receive data. Consequently, these
Internet resources can receive and process information that the user has visited these pages, as well as other information that the user’s browser transmits.
These online resources may include:
– banner display systems;
– social network plugins;
– chat bots.
- The use of these services by the Seller is necessary for the operational analysis of site visits, internal and external assessments of site traffic, viewing depth, user activity. The Seller does not store or process data received from these services. Accordingly, if the user, for any reason, does not want these services to gain access to his personal data, the user can voluntarily log out of his account or profile and clear cookies (through his browser).
- Minors safety
- The Site is not intended for minors. The Seller takes security issues very seriously, especially in relation to persons under the age of majority, in connection with which the Seller calls on parents to explain to their children about Internet security problems, their specific purpose and need to use the Site.
- Interaction of the Seller with third parties regarding personal data
- The Seller does not transfer personal data to third parties, except when this transfer is a legal requirement, at the request of the personal data subject or in other cases set forth in this Policy. The Seller of the non-property rights of any individual takes all possible measures to protect the personal information of users voluntarily and knowingly transmitted by the latter to the Seller. The Site may contain links to other websites (for informational purposes only). If you follow a link to other sites, this Policy will not apply to such sites. In this connection, the Seller recommends that you review the privacy and personal data policy of each site before transmitting personal data by which you can be identified.
- Confidentiality of the activity of the subject of personal data on the Site
- Information about activity (traffic) on the Site of users who pass through the network or email of the user is protected in accordance with the law.
- Protection of personal data
12.1. The Seller uses generally accepted standards for technological and operational protection of information and personal data from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. However, despite all efforts, the Seller cannot guarantee absolute protection against any threats that arise outside the regulation of the Seller. The Seller ensures that all relevant confidentiality obligations are applied, as well as technical and organizational security measures to prevent unauthorized or illegal disclosure or processing of such information and data, their accidental loss, destruction or damage. The Seller provides access to information and personal data only to authorized employees who have agreed to ensure the confidentiality of such information and data in accordance with the requirements of the Seller. The dissemination of personal data without the consent of the personal data subject or a person authorized by him is allowed in cases specified by law, and only (if necessary) in the interests of national security, economic welfare and human rights.
- Terms of access to personal data
- The procedure for accessing the personal data of third parties is determined by the terms of the consent of the user provided to the owner of the personal data to the processing of this data or in accordance with the requirements of the Law. The user has the right to receive any information about himself from any subject of relations related to personal data, subject to the surname, first name and patronymic, place of residence and details of the document certifying the individual submitting the request, except as otherwise provided by law. User access to personal data is free.
- Policy change
14.1. Changes and additions to this Policy may be made from time to time and without prior notice to the user, including when the requirements of the law are changed. If significant changes are made to this Policy, the Seller will post on the Site and indicate the date on which these changes take effect. If during the indicated period you do not refuse to accept them in writing, this means that you agree to the corresponding changes in the policy. We ask you to review the Policy from time to time in order to be aware of any changes or additions.
14.2. In the framework of the application of international law and the requirements of the GDPR, the Seller assumes obligations to:
- collect only the amount of data necessary for registration and work in the portal;
- take appropriate measures to protect personal data;
- inform authorities about unauthorized access to personal data;
- obtain consent to the collection and processing of personal data;
- keep records of data processing activities.
- Legal information