The doors of GEM FEST 2020 will open at 11:00 am on August 7, with the opening ceremony at 23:00. The festival will end on the morning of August 10th.
GEM FEST 2020 will be open 24 hours a day.
…. Tickets are as follows
1. Multipass – Allows you to enter and exit the festival area without restriction at any time, attend any event at any stage, participate in any sport or entertainment activity. Multipass is personal and may only be used by its owner.
2. Full House pass – Gives you the same rights as Multipass as you have a scene in GEM CITY.
3. Single Entry Pass – The single bracelet will be on the door only from the morning of August 7th, its price will be 90 euros, the holder will be able to enter the festival area only once and will not be able to return after departure.
4. VIP pass -Specially distributed entrance and exit to the festival area
Right to enter special VIP areas
Free drink in the VIP bar
VIP boat rides
At the end of the festival party on a VIP boat.
5. Boarding pass is a pass involving a flight from your skull to Zakynthos and back. Two person tent and festival multipass.
6. Eternal pass is an eternal multipass that lasts forever. It is nominal and can not be transferred to another person in life, it is passed on to offspring and it is also possible to leave it to anyone. Eternal pass holders attend all GEM FEST and any events organized by our team free of charge.
There will be wi fi throughout the festival area.
Sharp objects such as knives, scissors, eyeglasses and the like are not permitted to enter the area.
Only adults can freely enter the festival grounds (+18)
The ticket can be handed over to another person ONLY before registration. That is, until the ticket has the QR code.
Free buses departing from Zakynthos Airport, the city center and the port of Laganas in the festival area are open 24 hours a day for festival guests.
In Zakynthos you can rent a hotel, apartment, villa, hostel in any price category.
Yes, there will be FOOD COURT in the area of GEM FEST, where you can taste for 24 hours.
On our Site, in the category of Tickets and from our official resellers. The ticket you buy from any other person does not guarantee your participation in the festival.
You do not need an identity card to buy a ticket, but to enter the festival you will need to customize the ticket by recording your personal details.
You will have a built-in chip for entry / exit from the festival, as well as cashless payments at various points of sale (bars, shops, etc.)
You can take a direct flight to Dionysus Solomus Airport in Zakynthos from many European cities, with most flights closing in early March, so if you can’t find a direct flight from the city, don’t worry, it may be coming soon. You can also change the flight via Athens.
You can also fly to Arax Airport, Patras or Kefalonia International Airport. From the two points you can easily reach the ferry to Zakynthos.
Daily buses are available from Athens and take 4 hours to reach Zakynthos.
During the summer you also have many ferries from the ports of Greece and Europe to our island.
Plan your way, get ready and go together!
It is not final, we will add more names to the composition. Stay connected, check out our website and social media pages and find out what’s new.
Send your project to [email protected] and we will contact you.
You can replenish your Cashless account using bank cards in the bar and make payments.
Yes, we provide safety boxes to keep your valuables safe.
You can stay as long as you want, but entry is final and once you leave the area you will not be able to return unless you buy a new ticket.
VIP Multipass owners receive a special entrance, the right to attend special VIP parties, enjoy free drinks at the VIP bar and use free boats.
Yes, you will be able to recharge your devices.
We will have 4 stages:
First: Main Stage – Will run from 22:00 to midnight until 6am for mainstream artists.
Second: SPACE Stage, as you will remember, will host minimal and house music, will have continuous music for 24 hours
Third: Disco and fun music
The fourth stage will be for the newcomers, the winners of our competition, for the talented artists and the brightest representatives of the next generation.
In addition, we are planning a remote tent at sea, will be on board, and this phase will be available for VIP pass holders.